Our Team is Growing Fast
Dryman Construction is constantly growing. Our company offers roofing services, storm damage restoration, fire restoration, water extraction, and reconstruction. We couldn’t get it all done without our talented, hardworking, and experienced team members who always put their best foot forward.
Do You Have What It Takes?
The Dryman Construction team is looking for skilled, highly qualified individuals who know that they can get the job done right. So, what does the ideal team member look like?
- Self-starter. Dryman team members get to work when they need to get to work. They can take direction, but they also take initiative. They’re motivated and always do what they need to do.
- Do you have excellent leadership skills? Dryman team members can take charge when they need to take charge. They don’t fight for first place or fight to stand at the top of the hill. They do, however, take responsibility and step up when they need to.
- People call Dryman Construction at some of the worst moments of their lives. Our clients are dealing with the aftermath of fires, floods, hail, and all kinds of other horrible circumstances. That’s why it’s so important for our team members to be reliable and steady workers. In times of crisis, it’s important to have someone to count on. Are you that kind of person? If people can count on you, especially when it matters most, then you might just belong on our team.
- Dryman team members can turn problems into solutions. They embrace ambiguity and can work with few instructions.
Of course, the ideal Dryman recruit is also someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career. Does that sound familiar to you? In that case, you’ll probably fit right in.
What You Can Expect from Us
We described the ideal team member. Now, what can our team members expect from us? At Dryman Construction, we value our team members. Like we said, we couldn’t do what we do without them. If you join the Dryman team, here’s what you’ll experience on the job.
- Commitment to your safety. Our crew members’ safety is our top priority. We have strict safety standards and revisit those standards on a regular basis to make sure that they’re current.
- Respectful work environment. We commit to providing a culture of respect in the workplace.
- A place to work with a talented team. We hire some of the best team members, which means that you’ll get to work with highly talented individuals all the time.
Current Job Openings
- Project Manager
- Priority Responder Sales Representative
Ready to jumpstart your career?
Send us a message or email your resume to email@example.com
Ready to Restore Your Home or Business?
Our team of experts are ready to handle your reconstruction from beginning to end. Email us or fill out the contact form.
1348 Mims Rd
Rockwall, TX 75032
Mon - Fri 8am-5pm